Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Some photos to share....

I thought I would post a few photos for everyone. I did not have to train today so I didn't really have any exciting news to share except that I am feeling much better from yesterday. Enjoy the photos !
Melanie and I decided to hop in the ring for a quick sparing workout.....but she laughed the whole time.....believe it or not she can focus, but only when she lifts weights and plays cards.

Cheryl riding our team bicycle to the training hall. She's so nice to let us sit on the back.... The Olympic mascots near the dining area.

She never stood a chance....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Rissy,

I got your call this morning!! Sorry I didn't answer it, it was restricted and I don't usually answer them. I will now!!! I've been reading your blog and it sounds like you are having an amazing time so far, I can't wait to see more pictures! Call me back whenever you can, I'm usually up by 7am my time. Hope to here from you and miss you!

T.T.

Anonymous said...

Hey Cheryl,
Will you take me for a ride when I get there? STAY STRONG and take care of my girl! Kathie Gordon

Amanda-loves-weights said...

About your in the ring photo with Melanie: Whatchya gonna do when two tigers go toe to toe, eye to eye. Enjoy the battle! LOL.

Recently, I entered into the world of Olympic Weightlifting. My coach tells me much about you and Melanie, so I am enjoying your experience, vicariously.

You've trained to win. Now do it!
Amanda Corney