Wednesday, May 26, 2010

June 12, 2010-CrossFit Julia Olympic Weightlifting Clinic

http://www.crossfitjulia.com/.a/6a0120a5a5b442970c0128768ffa06970c-500pi


 June 12, 2010-11:30am-1:30pm

CrossFitJulia  will be hosting an Olympic Weightlifting clinic that will be taught by 2008 Olympian Carissa Gump. The Snatch and Clean & Jerk lifts will be taught from the ground up for all CrossFit athletes or those interested in learning Olympic Style Weightlifting.

 
If attending the clinic all payments can be made by clicking the secure PayPal button below. If unable to register by PayPal please email Carissa Gump at GordonGump@gmail.com to secure your spot and make payment arrangements.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic site, I had not come across carissagump.blogspot.com before during my searches!
Continue the wonderful work!

Anonymous said...

Carissa whats up. My email is cplsmwentz@hotmail.com I was an intern at the OC in 2004. I have a great picture of us that I would like to send to you. congrats on your career you have represented your country and family well! keep up the good life!.....Shawn