Thursday, October 23, 2008

Trip To Vermont

Well its been about 2 weeks since I have been back from attending the Vermont State Recreation and Fitness Expo. My trip was only 3 days long but I had a wonderful time seeing my teammates, friends and coach.
Saturday and Sunday were spent at the Champlain Valley Expo Center at the fairgrounds. Team Vermont Weightlifting had a booth with a platform, weights and a table set up to meet and talk with people to spread the word about Olympic Style Weightlifting, not power lifting :)
The weather that particular weekend was sunny and warm which did not help pull the crowds in. Saturday evening I met up with a close group of friends of mine from High School, it was really great to see everyone again, it made me want to move back ! I left Sunday afternoon and flew back to Colorado Springs. Overall I had a really great time with everyone and don't think it will be long before I come back to visit again.

Big Ben Fuller, Katie Polakowski and I

Katie Polakowski taking a workout

Coach Pol, Mrs. Coach Pol, Katie Pol, Ben Fuller and I

Katie 'mocking' me :) Coach Pol and I

No comments: