Friday, June 20, 2008

All About Me

All about me Name: Carissa A. Gump (formerly Gordon) Hometown: Born in Kingston, New York, moved to Essex, Vermont when I was 10. Marital Status: Married Parents: Marty and Kathie Gordon Siblings: Jennifer Gordon-Christiano Pets: 1 cat, Feyna Height: 5'1 Weight: 138lbs., 63 kg. weight class College: University of Colorado at Colorado Springs Hobbies: Cooking, reading, traveling Coaches: Chris Polakowski, Bob Morris Team: East Coast Gold (formerly a member of Team Vermont) Favorite Movie: To many ! Favorite Book: Nickeled and Dimmed on how to not get by in America Hero: My sister Something People don't know about me: I played piano for 6 years prior to lifting weights

3 comments:

Uncle bobo said...

Great Picture! I couldn't be any prouder of you. After all these years of working hard and looking for that ever big goal of the Olympics. This has got to be the best thing you have ever done in your life. (aside from Jason). I know that you will do the best that you can. There are alot of people from New York in the stands rooting for ya! Go Carissa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uncle Bob

Unknown said...

Carissa,

I just found out that you had a blog!

We are looking forward to seeing you at the Games. We are cheering for you in CA.

Dave Corbin

k-k-henry35 said...

i love it and da great wall of china pic ti was awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want you to come cheak out my blog its called reality. hope you have fun.........