Friday, June 20, 2008

A typical week for me !

Monday, Wednesday, and Friday Train 9:15am-10:30am This usually consists of two exercises.I will run errands, head to school if I need to and then eat a small lunch. Train 12:30pm-1:30pm This usually consists of Squats.I will go to the Recovery Center and cold plunge. Following that I will eat lunch and take an hour nap. Train 4:00pm-5:30pm This will again consist of 2 more exercises, then remedial exercises. (Dumbbell curls, wrist curls, leg curls, etc.) Following training I will get a massage, eat dinner and drive home to get some rest and do it all over again ! Tuesday 4:00pm Training, will consist of 3 exercises and remedial exercises. Following training I will eat dinner and then go home. Thursday This is our day off for rest and recovery ! I will run errands, and work 2:30pm-7pm at 24 Hour Fitness. Saturday Consists of 3 exercises, or technique sessions, it varies through out training cycle. Sunday Another day of much needed rest :) My husband and I have dinner at my parents house for our weekly Sunday family dinner. This pretty much sums up a week for me !

No comments: