Thursday, August 7, 2008

A few online articles...

The link below is to two interviews I did several weeks back regarding nutrition... "Peering into the fridge of an Olympian" www.nbcolympics.com/wndu/news/newsid=182072.html "Recipes for the Soul" www.flcourier.com/news/articles/480/1/Recipes-for-the-soul/Page1.html AND......a link to my hometown news paper, they did a great job on the article and I am really glad that they talked about my sister ! "The weight is over for Olympic Hopeful" www.burlingtonfreepress.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080807/NEWS01/80807002/-1/NEWS05

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Carissa!
We were just watching the opening ceremony and we saw you!!! We also got your messages. Sorry we didn't get to talk to you.
Love,
The Polakowskis

Kristin said...

Woohoo! I didn't realize a "local girl" was competing!!! I am from Colchester, so represent the Champlain Valley well!!!