Friday, July 4, 2008

More good news !

A few days ago I found out that my husband, Jason, will be able to attend the Olympics. We were not sure if he was going to be able to go because of work. We've got his ticket booked and he will be in Beijing August 11 very early in the morning until the evening of August 14. I am truly very lucky and excited that he will be able to go to China to support me. Training has been going well this week. I am really looking forward to tonight's workout, we have 90% snatches and clean and jerks. This morning we had snatches off the blocks and a pretty great squat workout. I just got out of the 50 degree cold plunge with my teammate Natalie Woolfolk and am sitting here shivering ! I want to wish everyone a Happy 4th of July !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carissa & Jason - I'm SO glad to hear that Jason IS going to China!! last I'd heard, he was not going to be able to and that just seemed so wrong!! this is an opportunity that can't be missed.... Enjoy!!
Carol

Anonymous said...

Carissa & Jason, you are just great. i will you long and all the best in life dear.